Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I thought I'd found it ... turned around and it was gone again ...

Geez, May huh?  What the heck happened?   You turn around once or twice and suddenly 45 months have flown by.  

I'm just going to post some pics just to prove that I have been working and not necessarily slacking off ... but since quilting isn't really working-working to me, I've just been having a lot of fun.  

So here goes ...

 This is a modern quilt made with traditional fabrics and I think it looks fabulous!  
 A beautiful quilt for someone's niece!
 I love this take on a traditional quilt.  Love all that white!  Stunning!

Cathy did a great job on this one.  I think she actually transposed the lights and darks which gave it this wonderful artsy look.  

A peek-a-boo baby quilt.  I had to dodge those cutie-patootie flaps.  Cutest baby quilt in America!


I am so blessed to have piecers who are so talented.  This quilt was absolutely spot-on ... not a wiggle to it.  Great job!


This is my own private pile of joy!  I'm in the midst of a Kaffe Fassett quilt using these shot cottons.  LOVE LOVE LOVE working with these beautiful soft cottons.  More to come later ... 
   Isn't this yummy?  Love that yellow!
Beautiful modern-type quilt that is going on someone's bed!  Love the colors and the pattern.

Modern modern modern ... and oh-so-pretty!  Great job, PR!
 And here's her long worked-on red quilt.  Lots and lots of different reds and it all came together beautifully!  My colors!  Another beautiful quilt by PR!

The next two are huge quilts but oh so pretty!  Another perfect piecer which makes my job a bit easier!


Love the teals and browns!  Lovely quilt!
 Twelve months of Snoopy!!!  What a fun fun quilt for someone!
 The next two are Comfort quilts and they are so lovely.  Thanks to Stitchin' Sallies!



And here's the University of GA quilt I made and donated to our local Kiwanis Club to be auctioned off during their annual Golf Tournament.  It found a wonderful UofG home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some folks have said that their posts aren't "posting" ... please go to COMMENT AS: and choose a PROFILE (ANONYMOUS should work), then click PREVIEW before POST COMMENT and see if that helps. If not, send me an e-mail and I'll research further ... thanks!