Friday, February 24, 2012

Hitch your lil' Red Wagon to a star!

Last month I went to a retreat in Florida and came across one of the neatest 'quilting toys' I've ever seen ... a wagon!  


And was I ever happy when I discovered that the wagon was available in RED!  Woo Woo!  My own Little Red Wagon!  


It holds a bunch of quilting stuff and just makes life a little bit easier.  Don't you hate making 3 or 4 trips out to the car to bring in your sewing machine, your project box(es), your cutting mat, your tool case, your seat cushion, your iron, your extension cord(s), your extension table, yada yada yada.  You know what I mean ... you've done it, many times probably.  Well, this little beauty holds it ALL!  And then when you are done, it collapses into a manageable size for storing in the car.  I love this wagon!  


I got mine from Amazon.com - compulsive shopper that I am - but friend Tina found HER little red wagon at her local Sam's Club! Isn't Tina a clever gal and isn't Sam a clever boy for stocking our favorite quilting toys?


So there I go, with my peep-toe-shoes and pulling a little red wagon.  Wheeeeee ....

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job quilting this quilt. I just love it. I never heard of combining regular batting and wool batting. What a great idea! I loooove my little red wagon. I can carry every thing at once to class, and Kellee's too.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost fell over when Tina wheeled in her little red wagon to the store ... but I admit I am jealous! She does need a little more driving experience though because she was cutting the corners a little too close, and causing things to fly off the walls as she went past ... ha, ha! You two are a kick!!

    ReplyDelete

Some folks have said that their posts aren't "posting" ... please go to COMMENT AS: and choose a PROFILE (ANONYMOUS should work), then click PREVIEW before POST COMMENT and see if that helps. If not, send me an e-mail and I'll research further ... thanks!