Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Welcome to 2016!

Seems like they come around faster and faster, don't they?

Here are some quilts and projects that ended up the year 2015 for me ... enjoy ...

The following four quilts are Comfort Quilts for our Stitchin' Sallies ministry at Due West United Methodist Church.  They are NOT "charity" quilts ... each quilt is made with love and hope that it brings comfort to the recipient.  We are a small group (I think we have 11 members at this point) and we meet weekly to work on the Comfort Quilts or on our own projects.  My mission is to get them quilted.  I finished up my customer quilts at Christmas and dove into the Comfort Quilt pile and finished these 4.  More are on the way ...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Some folks have said that their posts aren't "posting" ... please go to COMMENT AS: and choose a PROFILE (ANONYMOUS should work), then click PREVIEW before POST COMMENT and see if that helps. If not, send me an e-mail and I'll research further ... thanks!