Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Finished Quilts

Here are some quilts that have found their way home recently.  Enjoy!

 This one is a quilt of fairies and Frosted Fairy fabric!  Love these big blocks and how Cathy styled it from light at the top to dark at the bottom.  For a sweet granddaughter who helped plan the project.  Great job, ladies!
 This is a Floral Sampler and it is big!  The fabrics are based on a rose theme, so I chose Ribbon Rose for the quilting.  On it's way to NY!  Great job, Alethea!


 And this is Eleanor's Lone Star.  Another big quilt.  We decided to quilt a simple panto and I think it worked out beautifully.  Super job, Eleanor!




The next two are Little Monsters quilts, for two grandsons.  Easy peasy but oh-so-cute!  Robbie didn't want a whole lot of quilting so I used the Little Monster panto but made it big and spacious.  Great quilts for two little boys.




I pieced this Bento Box last year and after working on a lot of custom quilts recently,  I decided to treat myself to a simple panto.  This is for our Stitchin' Sallies group.  And it is done!  Woo woo!  Love doing something simple but cute ....

1 comment:

  1. All you customers do great quilts. Of course your quilting is super!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Some folks have said that their posts aren't "posting" ... please go to COMMENT AS: and choose a PROFILE (ANONYMOUS should work), then click PREVIEW before POST COMMENT and see if that helps. If not, send me an e-mail and I'll research further ... thanks!