Monday, August 17, 2015

Update ...

Friend Wanda and I entered two quilts in the East Cobb Quilt show earlier in the summer.  Wanda did the hard work - piecing a Jacqueline de Jong pattern is not for sissies, believe me!  

Curling Colors (Jacqueline de Jong pattern) got a 2nd place ribbon:




We also entered Wanda's By My Hands - pieced with machine applique.  She did a wonderful job and I had a great time quilting this one.  It was a dream to quilt!

By My Hands received a 3rd place ribbon.


Congratulations to us both!  We were gob-smacked at the honors!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some folks have said that their posts aren't "posting" ... please go to COMMENT AS: and choose a PROFILE (ANONYMOUS should work), then click PREVIEW before POST COMMENT and see if that helps. If not, send me an e-mail and I'll research further ... thanks!