Sunday, April 22, 2012

Go Gators!

Go Gators!  (Boy, I hope I have that right ... i am so college-football challenged! Yes, it has that green gator face ... whew ...).


Barb gave me this cute college quilt to finish up for her.  She put a wonderful bright orange minkee on the back and it quilted up beautifully.  I really haven't had a problem with minkee.  But it does look like I got crazy with a bag of Cheetos in my studio!  Little bits of orange fluff which, from a distance, look like pieces of Cheetos!  And I don't care how many times you vacuum, some of that stuff runs, hides, and comes out later to tease and taunt you!  


Anyway, here's her quilt.  I used Magna-Glide threads, blue on top and bright orange on the back.  Love those threads!  Look closely ... no tension issues what-so-ever!  























Here's Pam's quilt that I started calling "Steve Jobs".  Lordy, don't ask ... i had a moment and just went with it.


Anyway, it's a beautiful muted batik - great for a guy - and I again used the Fil-Tec Magna-Glide thread on it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Some folks have said that their posts aren't "posting" ... please go to COMMENT AS: and choose a PROFILE (ANONYMOUS should work), then click PREVIEW before POST COMMENT and see if that helps. If not, send me an e-mail and I'll research further ... thanks!