Friday, December 16, 2011

Spinning Pinwheels

 



This is Sharon's Bright Spinning Pinwheels!  Isn't it pretty? 









I was almost afraid of the black borders and the totally black backing ... can't use black batting because of the white background. 



So I put on one of my favorite battings, Quilters Dream Blend, and then used a Lime Green Isacord thread.  And this combination with the Fossil pantograph came out beautifully!  






Don't you love the lime green thread against the black fabric.  Oooohhhhh ....

2 comments:

  1. I love it Sylvia. The green thread was a good choice. The quilting looks beautiful, front and back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so-o-o-o glad you like it! I thought the Lime green was a great choice ... sometimes I'm clicking on all 4 cylinders and I surprise even myself. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Some folks have said that their posts aren't "posting" ... please go to COMMENT AS: and choose a PROFILE (ANONYMOUS should work), then click PREVIEW before POST COMMENT and see if that helps. If not, send me an e-mail and I'll research further ... thanks!