Tuesday, October 25, 2011

All the Pretty Pumpkins Sitting in a Row!!!

Booooooo .....

It's my favorite time of the year ... and I was given these cute pumpkins to quilt.  Aren't they the coolest thing ever?  Pam did these in batiks and her color selection is spot-on.  I just love these little fellas.

I used Magna-Glide thread on top and bottom and it just popped.  Meandering pumpkins and vines and loops around the pumpkins and then more pumpkins in the outer border ... vines and loops on the smaller border.  
 
Click on each picture to enlarge it.   


Thanks, Pam! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some folks have said that their posts aren't "posting" ... please go to COMMENT AS: and choose a PROFILE (ANONYMOUS should work), then click PREVIEW before POST COMMENT and see if that helps. If not, send me an e-mail and I'll research further ... thanks!